About This Site

Hello and welcome!



I have two wonderful children that we adopted from India through international adoptions. My husband and I are currently exploring options to add a third child to our family through domestic adoption. I find that when I am doing all of the calling, online searching, emailing, and researching that it gets confusing and overwhelming. Over the years I have developed a number of forms to use to help me when I am researching and I wanted to share them, so I started this blog.



I am intending to add more forms as I can, so I hope to see you here again soon.



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find something you can use!



Stephenie

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I've Decided on a Country...Which Agency Should I Use?

Congratulations, you know which country you want to adopt from! Now it's time to choose an agency. This form will allow you to compare agencies that have the country program you have chosen and decide which agency would work best for you.




Download Comparing Agencies for a Specific Country

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 36 year old Christian wife and mother through the wonderful blessing of adoption. Please contact me at: 1samuelmama@gmail.com