About This Site

Hello and welcome!



I have two wonderful children that we adopted from India through international adoptions. My husband and I are currently exploring options to add a third child to our family through domestic adoption. I find that when I am doing all of the calling, online searching, emailing, and researching that it gets confusing and overwhelming. Over the years I have developed a number of forms to use to help me when I am researching and I wanted to share them, so I started this blog.



I am intending to add more forms as I can, so I hope to see you here again soon.



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find something you can use!



Stephenie

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Comparing Country Laws

Use this form if you have not chosen an agency or a country. Working through it will give you an idea of which countries you are eligible to adopt from. After you know the country/countries you are interested in, you can then begin to research agencies with programs in that country/those countries.

A good place to find information on the various country laws is JCICS




Download Comparing Country Laws

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 36 year old Christian wife and mother through the wonderful blessing of adoption. Please contact me at: 1samuelmama@gmail.com